Friday, September 2, 2011

Madrid Tour Plan Part 1

I am planning to go to Madrid by next year. These will be my step-by-step guide all throughout the process.

Pre-departure necessities:

1. We need a passport and visa to get to Spain. Nationals of non-EU/EFTA countries will generally need a passport for entry to a Schengen country and most will need a visa.

5th Floor, ACT Tower 135 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue 1200
P.O. Box 1114, MCPO, 1251
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone:
+63-2-8185526
+63-2-7592971
Fax:
+63-2-8102885
Email:
embespph@mail.mae.es

http://spain.visahq.ph/

2. There are several airlines that could carry me off to Madrid:

Madrid-Barajas Airport
- KLM: Manila - Amsterdam - Madrid
- Emirates: Manila - Dubai - Madrid
- Korean Air: Manila - Seoul - Madrid
- Qatar Airways: Manila - Doha - Madrid

About 2 to 5 hours lay-over. On average price ranges from $1,500 to $3,500.

http://ph.travel.yahoo.com/





3. Hotel reservations

Here is a list of hotels in Madrid. I imagine by the time I would travel I already could afford Westin Palace Hotel (the most expensive in my list) at around $500 per night.


4. List down places to see. And learn Spanish while at it.


Debe continuar...

No comments:

Post a Comment