Wednesday, September 14, 2011

UST vs USC

I was studying Architecture in the University of Santo since 2003. I would want to believe that I am not incapable of graduating however circumstances kept me from doing it. Hence, I am now in front of a fork in the road between continuing my studies in Manila or in Cebu.


Location: Manila vs Cebu
1. Capital of the country as to Queen City of the South = Manila because it has more places to go to
2. Freedom from the parents as to Unlimited supply of food, accommodation and utilities = Cebu

Finances: 
1. Living within parental perimeter has its perks.

Education: UST vs USC
1. I would say it is hassle-free to go back to UST.
2. But a change of scenery would be nice.

Plan:
1. Go back to UST
2. Study and graduate
3. Get a part-time venture to earn money

No comments:

Post a Comment